The ATR833S replaces the well-known ATR500 radio. It complies with the new channel separation of 8.33 kHz.
The ATR833S is a completely new development with state-of-the-art digital signal processing. The extremely lightweight plastic housing reduces the weight to below 400 grams and makes it one of the lightest radios in its class.
The ATR833S has like the well-known ATR833 a built-in voice controlled intercom.
New is the automatic recognition of the microphone type.
The simple and intuitive operation will appeal to pilots, who appreciate the essence of easy operation and makes it particularly interesting for clubs and aircraft owner communities.
The bright two-line LCD display of the ATR500 was deliberately chosen, as it is easy to read with just a few additional icons providing all essential information.
For the radio, a large number of cable adapters are available, so that in most cases an easy replacement of the device is possible.
- Dimension 65 x 65 x 163 mm
- Weight 380 g / 0,84 lbs
- Power supply voltage 14 / 28 V DC
- Current (standby) ca. 220 / 120 mA
- Current transmit ca. 1,3 / 0,65 A
- Transmitter power 6 W
- Audio output powe 4 W
- Standards ETSO-2C169A; Transmitter Class 4, 6; Receiver Class C, E, H1 & H2; ETSO 2C128
- Certification EASA.21O.10060316
- Compact and very light VHF transceiver with 6 W output power in a 2 ¼ inch (57 mm) housing
- Digital signal processing directly after the 1st intermediate frequency
- Digital audio processing
- Very stable transmit power
- Satisfies equipage requirement for 8.33 kHz channel spacing
- Dual-watch technology, monitoring of two frequencies
- Voice controlled intercom with automatic detection of microphone type, can be deactivated for use with external intercom
- Memory for 20 user-definable named frequencies
- Easy recall of the 10 most recently used frequencies
No customer reviews for the moment.