The ATR833-II radio replaces the well known ATR833 radio with the channel separation of 8.33 kHz.
Transmitter and receiver are a complete new development with state-of-the-art digital signal processing.
The ATR833-II has as its predecessor ATR833 a built-in voice controlled intercom. New is the automatic recognition of the microphone type.
Another new feature is the recording of the latest radio message. With a button press up to nine seconds of the last radio call are repeated. In addition to the standard functions, there are 2 memory functions available: Up to 20 frequencies can be stored together with an identifier. Moreover, the 10 last used frequencies can be recalled easily.
The ATR833-II can be controlled remotely by using the ATR833RT remote control unit.
- Dimension: 65 x 65 x 169 mm
- Weight: 460 g / 1,01 lbs
- Power supply voltage: 11,0 - 30 V DC
- Current (standby): ca. 220 / 120 mA
- Current transmit: ca. 1,3 / 0,65 A
- Transmitter power: 6 W
- Audio output power: 4 W
- Standards: ETSO-2C169A; Transmitter Class 4 & 6: Receiver Class C, E, H1, H2: ETSO2C128
- Certification: EASA.21O.10062108
- Complete VHF transceiver for small aircraft with 6W output power in a 2 ¼ inch (57mm) housing
- 8,33 kHz/25kHz channel spacing
- OLED display for best readability under all conditions
- Dual-watch technology, simultaneous monitoring of two frequencies
- Memory for up to 100 user-definable named frequencies
- Voice controlled intercom for up to 4 microphones
- Fast alphanumeric database search
- Configurable energy saving mode
No customer reviews for the moment.