PAYMENT BY CARD ONLINE
- Payments can be made online with the card (personal or company).
- Accepted cards are those issued under the logos VISA (Classic and Electron) and MASTERCARD (including Maestro), if they have CVV2 / CVC2 code.
- To complete any transaction you must provide:
a). card code (all digits on the front of the card, without spaces);
b). Expiration date;
c). the last three digits on the back of the card written on the tape with your signature (CVV2 / CVC2 code).
- The transactions are made in lei and euro, at the exchange rate of the Buyer's bank, regardless of the currency that the Buyer has in the account or the currency selected for displaying the prices on the site.
- The transactions will appear on the account statement with the name pilotshop
- Card data processing is done through plationline.ro servers
- PilotShop.ro does not request and / or store any details regarding the Buyer's card.
- The security of the Client's information is guaranteed by the fact that PlatiOnline does not store the confidential data of the Client's card, but sends them encrypted on a secure connection to the processor bank. In this way, the Client's information is secure.