The ATR833A-II radio is a complete voice communication solution in 160 mm standard housing with the new channel separation of 8.33 kHz. The channel spacing can be switched between 25 kHz and 8.33 kHz.
The built-in voice controlled intercom operates up to 4 microphones (2 standard, 2 dynamic). In many cases, no extra intercom is required. This saves cost and weight. All microphones are separately adjustable. Using suitable headsets, a 4- place intercom can be realized.
The ATR833A-II has 2 memory functions: Up to 100 frequencies can be stored
together with an identifier. Moreover, the 10 last used frequencies can be recalled easily
A new feature of the ATR833A-II is the wide area power supply and the playback function, which can be used to play back the last 9 seconds of a received radio message.
The ATR833Acan be controlled remotely by using the ATR833RTremote control unit.
- Dimension: 160 x 41,3 x 175 mm
- Weight: 765 g
- Power supply voltage: 11- 30 V DC
- Current (standby): ca. 220 / 120 mA
- Current transmit: ca. 1,3 / 0,65 A
- Transmitter power: 6 W
- Audio output power: 4 W
- Standards: ETSO-2C169A: Transmitter Class 4, 6: Receiver Class C, E, H1 & H2: ETSO 2C128
- Certification: EASA.21O.10062108
- VHF transceiver with 6W output power in 160mm format
- Satisfies upcoming equipage requirement for 8.33kHz channel spacing
- Automatic selection of 8.33kHz/25kHz spacing
- OLED display for best readability under all conditions
- Dual-watch technology, simultaneous monitoring of two frequencies
- Voice controlled intercom for up to 4 microphones, can be deactivated for use with external intercom
- Memory for up to 20 user-definable named frequencies
- Easy recall of the 10 last used frequencies
- Configurable energy saving mode
No customer reviews for the moment.