VHF radio with 8.33 kHz + 25kHz channel separation, 6W, 57mm standard housing, LCD display, dual watch function, Intercom, Type Mk-II
PRODUCT AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
PLEASE ASK FOR A PRICE QUOTATION & DELIVERY ESTIMATE.
The ATR833-II radio replaces the well known ATR833 radio with the channel separation of 8.33 kHz.
Transmitter and receiver are a complete new development with state-of-the-art digital signal processing.
The ATR833-II has as its predecessor ATR833 a built-in voice controlled intercom. New is the automatic recognition of the microphone type. Another new feature is the recording of the latest radio message.
With a button press up to nine seconds of the last radio call are repeated. In addition to the standard functions, there are 2 memory functions available: Up to 20 frequencies can be stored together with an identifier. Moreover, the 10 last used frequencies can be recalled easily.
The LCD display is perfectly readable in sunlight and consumes significantly less power. These characteristics are especially interesting for glider pilots.
The ATR833-II can be controlled remotely by using the ATR833RT remote control unit.
- Dimension: 65 x 65 x 169 mm
- Weight: 460 g / 1,01 lbs
- Power supply voltage: 11,0 - 30,0 V DC
- Current (standby): ca. 220 / 120 mA
- Current transmit: ca. 1,3 / 0,65 A
- Transmitter power: 6 W
- Audio output power: 4 W
- Standards: ETSO-2C169A: Transmitter Class 4 & 6: Receiver Class C, E, H1, H2: ETSO2C128
- Certification: EASA.21O.10062108
- Compact VHF transceiver with 6 W output power in a 2 ¼ inch (57 mm) housing
- Digital signal processing directly after the 1st intermediate frequency
- Digital audio processing
- Very stable transmit power
- LCD display for best sunlight readability and low power consumption
- Satisfies equipage requirement for 8.33 kHz channel spacing
- Dual-watch technology, monitoring of 2 frequencies
- Voice controlled intercom with automatic detection of microphone type, can be deactivated for use with external intercom
- Memory for 20 user-definable named frequencies
- Easy recall of the 10 last used frequencies
No customer reviews for the moment.