- at the showroom - the products are paid at the time of picking up from the showroom, without applying any payment processing fee.
- upon delivery - cash on delivery, the products are paid to the delivering courier.
PAYMENT BY CARD AT SHOWROOM BY POS (personal or company card).
- Products are paid using a card issued under the Visa logo (Classic and Electron) or MasterCard through the POS terminal in the PilotShop.ro showroom
- Some cards do not require the entry of the PIN (they do not have this option activated), the verification of the correspondence between the signature on the receipt and the card being done by the PilotShop.ro staff.
- No additional commission is charged for transactions.
PAYMENT BY CARD ONLINE
- Payments can be made online with the card (personal or company).
- Accepted cards are those issued under the logos VISA (Classic and Electron) and MASTERCARD (including Maestro), if they have CVV2 / CVC2 code.
- To complete any transaction you must provide:
a). card code (all digits on the front of the card, without spaces);
b). Expiration date;
c). the last three digits on the back of the card written on the tape with your signature (CVV2 / CVC2 code).
- The transactions are made in lei and euro, at the exchange rate of the Buyer's bank, regardless of the currency that the Buyer has in the account or the currency selected for displaying the prices on the site.
- The transactions will appear on the account statement with the name pilotshop
- Card data processing is done through plationline.ro servers
- PilotShop.ro does not request and / or store any details regarding the Buyer's card.
- The security of the Client's information is guaranteed by the fact that PlatiOnline does not store the confidential data of the Client's card, but sends them encrypted on a secure connection to the processor bank. In this way, the Client's information is secure.
PAYMENT BY CARD AT THE DELIVERING COURIER (card on delivery) - the products are paid to the delivering courier.
- The seller generates a proforma or fiscal invoice and sends it by e-mail or SMS to the customer. The bank account is specified in the proforma or fiscal invoice depending on the client's request.
- The Customer sends a proof of payment or a payment notification to the Seller after making the bank transfer. The seller checks the receipt of the bank transfer.
- The products will be sent to the client or can be picked up from the showroom ONLY after the proof of the entry of the money into the bank account of the Seller, from the bank, is received.
THROUGH THE NATIONAL TREASURY
Payments into the treasury account by all state or budgetary institutions.
CONT IBAN: RO97TREZ7005069XXX003948