PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Regional Air Support S.R.L. considers it essential to ensure the protection of the personal data of its customers and therefore makes every effort to process the data in full compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("General Data Protection Regulation" or "GDPR"), as well as and with any other legislation applicable on the territory of Romania. Given that one of the fundamental principles of this legal framework is transparency, this document aims to inform you about the processing of your personal data, especially how it collects, uses, transfers and protects data with Your personal information when you interact with our website in connection with our products and services.
Who we are and how you can contact us
PilotShop.ro is the trade name of S.C. Regional Air Suport S.r.l., Romanian legal entity with private capital, headquartered in Bucharest, Soseaua Bucuresti-Ploiesti Nr. 24-28, Sector 1, with registration number in the Trade Register J40 / 6863/1999, unique fiscal registration code RO12020346 (hereinafter "PilotShop.ro" or "We"). SC REGIONAL AIR SUPPORT S.R.L. is registered and endorsed by ANSPDCP (National Authority for Supervision of Personal Data Processing) as an operator with no. registration 12161.
For any additional information regarding the processing of your data, please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel. +40770951700; specifying: to the attention of the PilotShop Data Protection Officer.
Personal Data Taken
In general, we collect your personal data directly from you, based on your consent, so that you always have control over the type of information you provide to us.
If you are a customer of the Site, we will process your personal data, such as name and surname, telephone, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, data on how you use the Site, for example your behavior / preferences / habits within the Site, as well as any other categories of data that you provide directly in the context of creating the user account, in order to place an order through the Site or in any other way resulting from the use of the Site.
Within your personal page (My Account) from the PilotShop.ro Site you can add additional information, such as: additional addresses, billing data, telephone numbers and additional email addresses.
You can at any time view and download in PDF or CSV format your personal data stored by our site by consulting the GDPR-Personal Data Section of your User account.
We may also collect and further process certain information regarding your behavior while visiting our website in order to personalize your online experience and provide you with offers tailored to your profile.
If you are only a visitor to the Site, we will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of using the Site, e.g. pages viewed or such as the data you provide in the contact section, to the extent that you contact us in this way.
On our website we may store and collect information in the form of cookies and similar technologies, according to the Cookies Policy.
We do not collect or otherwise process sensitive data, included by the General Regulation on data protection in special categories of personal data. We also do not want to collect or process data on minors under the age of 16.
We do not collect / store bank card data that you use to pay for products. Card data processing is done exclusively through plationline.ro servers. The security of your information is guaranteed by the fact that PlatiOnline does not store the confidential data of the Client's card, but sends it encrypted on a secure connection to the processor bank. This way your information is safe.
How long we keep personal data
In principle, PilotShop will process your personal data to the extent necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above.
If you are a customer, we will process your data for the entire duration of the contractual relations and subsequently according to the legal obligations incumbent on PilotShop.ro (eg, in the case of financial-accounting supporting documents for which the retention period provided by law is 10 years from the end of the financial year during which they were drawn up).
In general, we will store your personal data as long as you have an account in the PilotShop.ro platform. You may request us to delete certain information or close your account at any time and we will respond to such requests, subject to the retention of certain information, including after closing the account, in situations where applicable law or our legitimate interests so require.
If you are a customer and you exercise the option to delete the user account, by sending this request unequivocally to the email address: email@example.com - entitled "Account Deletion Request", PilotShop.ro will interpret this action as your option to unsubscribe from receiving any commercial communications through which we keep you informed of the products and services offered through the site. In this regard, if you choose to delete your user account, your user account will be deleted and we will no longer send you such emails and / or text messages. However, we would like to inform you that deleting your account will not automatically have the effect of deleting all your personal data. If you do not wish to have your personal data processed or if you wish to have your data deleted, you can exercise the rights detailed in point VII below "Your rights". if you request the deletion of the account, but there is at least one active order on that account, the account deletion request can be registered only after the delivery of the products and the completion of the last active order.
If you withdraw your consent for the processing of data for marketing purposes, PilotShop will stop processing your personal data for this purpose, without affecting the processing carried out by PilotShop.ro based on the consent expressed by you before its withdrawal.
Transfer of your personal data
In order to fulfill the processing purposes, PilotShop.ro may disclose your data to partners, to third parties or entities that support PilotShop.ro in carrying out the activity through the Site (for example courier companies, IT service providers), or to the public central / local authorities, in the following exemplary cases listed:
- PilotShop partners - e.g. equipment manufacturers or suppliers in ensuring the after-sales warranty process or honoring certain promotions or bonuses organized by them
- courier service providers - for the sole purpose of sending your orders.
- IT service providers - for the purpose of hosting, administering the Site as well as for maintaining, personalizing and improving the Site and the services performed through it or for performing data analysis, testing and research, monitoring trends of use and activity, development of security features and user authentication;
- for the transmission of commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and limits provided by law;
- payment / banking service providers;
If we have a legal obligation or if it is necessary to defend a legitimate interest, we reserve the right to disclose certain personal data to public authorities.
We will always make sure that access to your data by third parties under private law is made in accordance with the legal provisions on data protection and confidentiality of information, based on contracts concluded with them.
International transfers of your personal data
We currently store and process your personal data in Romania.
However, we may transfer certain of your personal data to entities located in the European Union or outside the Union, including in countries for which the European Commission has not recognized an adequate level of protection of personal data. For example. when we send a product as part of the warranty repair process, it is possible to disclose certain personal data to the supplier's manufacturer. This data transfer will be made exclusively for the stated purpose of ensuring the warranty process for that product.
We will always ensure that any international transfer of personal data is carefully managed in order to protect your rights and interests. Transfers to service providers and other third parties will always be protected by contractual commitments and, where appropriate, by other guarantees, such as standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission or certification schemes, such as the Privacy Shield for the protection of personal data transferred from within the EU to the United States.
You can contact us at any time during business hours, using the contact details set out above, to find out more information about the countries in which we transfer your data, as well as the guarantees we have implemented regarding these transfers.
Security of your personal data
We are committed to ensuring the security of personal data by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures, according to industry standards.
The transmission of your personal data is done using state-of-the-art encryption algorithms and storage on secure servers, while ensuring data redundancy.
To make payments we use the services of the payment processor Plationline.ro. Any payment information is encrypted.
Despite the measures taken to protect your personal data, we warn you that the transmission of information via the Internet, in general, or through other public networks, is not completely secure, there is a risk that the data will be seen and used by third parties. unauthorized parties. We cannot be held responsible for such vulnerabilities in systems that are beyond our control.
Links to other Sites
Within our Site there may be links to other websites that are not owned, operated or administered by us. You must keep this in mind when leaving a Site and read the terms and conditions and data protection policies available on each website visited. You must also independently evaluate the authenticity of any website that appears or claims to be one of our Sites (including those to which there is a link via email). Despite any links that may exist on the Site, we do not control, recommend or support and are not affiliated with these websites or their content, products, services or data protection policies. Viewing any third party site is at your own risk. Downloading material from certain websites is subject to the risk of infringement of intellectual property rights or the introduction of viruses into your IT system.
What rights do you have?
The General Data Protection Regulation will recognize a number of rights in relation to your personal data. You can permanently view what personal data the site stores by consulting the GDPR - Personal Data section of the User Account. Thus, you can request at any time the correction of any errors in our files and / or you can object to the processing of your personal data. You can also exercise your right to complain to the competent supervisory authority or to go to court. Depending on the case, you may also have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, the right to restrict the processing of your data and the right to data portability.
In order to exercise your rights regarding personal data, you can contact us using the contact details set out above. Please note the following if you wish to exercise these rights:
Confirmation of Identity. We take seriously the confidentiality of all records that contain personal data. For this reason, please send us your requests regarding such registrations using the e-mail address associated with the PilotShop account. Otherwise, we reserve the right to verify your identity by requesting additional information aimed at confirming your identity.
Collection of Fees. We will not charge any fees to condition the exercise of any right regarding your personal data.
Response time. The deadline for responding to any valid requests is a maximum of 30 working days. In order to optimize this response time, please let us know exactly what you want to receive following your request or what you are concerned about. This will help us to act faster and shorten the response time to your request.
Third party rights. We will not comply with any request if it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of other data subjects.
Under the conditions provided by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you benefit from the following rights:
- the right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities performed by PilotShop.ro, according to those described in this document;
- the right to access data, respectively the right to obtain confirmation from PilotShop.ro regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details regarding the processing activities such as the way in which the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is done, the recipients or categories of data recipients, etc.;
- the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without unjustified delays, by PilotShop of inaccurate / unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; The rectification / completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
- the right to delete data, without undue delay, ("right to be forgotten"), if one of the following reasons applies:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; are not necessary for compliance with a legal obligation of PilotShop.ro; or are not necessary for the finding, exercise or defense of a right in court.
- if the consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing (eg to ascertain, exercise or ensure the defense of a right in court; or to protect the rights of PilotShop.ro or another natural or legal person).
- if the data subject opposes the processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail;
- if the personal data have been processed illegally;
- in case the personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services in accordance with Union or national law under the incidence of the operator.
It is possible that, following the request to delete the data, PilotShop.ro to anonymize these data (thus depriving them of personal character) and to continue in these conditions the processing for statistical purposes;
- the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
- the person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
- the processing is illegal, and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, requesting instead the restriction of their use;
- the operator no longer needs personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them for the finding, exercise or defense of a right in court; or
- the data subject objected to the processing (other than direct marketing), for the period of time in which it is verified whether the legitimate - rights of the operator prevail over those of the data subject.
- the right to data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used and in an easy to read format (this function is available in the User Account - GDPR section - Data personal data), as well as (ii) the right for this data to be transmitted by PilotShop.ro to another data operator, insofar as the conditions provided by law are met, only in situations where the processing is based on your consent or on concluding or executing a contract with you and processing is done by automatic means.
- the right to object - regarding the processing activities, it can be exercised by sending a request according to those indicated below;
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation of the data subject, that the data concerning him be processed under the legitimate interest of PilotShop.ro or under the public interest, unless PilotShop.ro can prove that has legitimate and compelling reasons that justify the processing and that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, for the data concerning it to be processed for the purpose of direct marketing.
- the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, respectively the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produce legal effects concerning the data subject or similarly affect him to a significant extent, except in cases where the decision reached following the automatic decision-making:
- we are required to enter into or enter into a contract with you;
- is authorized by law and there are adequate guarantees for your rights and freedoms; or
- is based on your explicit consent.
- the right to address the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing or the competent courts, insofar as you deem it necessary.
In Romania, the contact details of the supervisory authority for data protection are the following:
National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing
B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru no. 28-30, Sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania
Phone: +40.318.059.211 or +40.318.059.212;
Without prejudice to your right to contact the supervisory authority at any time, please contact us in advance, and we promise that we will make every effort to resolve any issues amicably.
For any additional questions regarding the way in which personal data are processed and in order to exercise your rights mentioned above, please contact the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org - with the title GPDR-Personal Data.