David Clark DC One-XM (C-17)
Low Impedance Military Headset with Advanced Comfort and Performance Features
Designed for C-17 Aircraft - Rugged Reliability for Transport Operations
PRODUCT AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
PRICE & AVAILABILITY WILL BE COMMUNICATED UPON REQUEST.
Hybrid ENC technology with Bluetooth wireless and advanced comfort features
The newest addition to our industry-leading line of helicopter headsets - the DC ONE-XH brings extraordinary performance, durability and lightweight comfort to helicopter pilots. Quiet and comfortable, even in very noisy helicopters.
David Clark Electronic Noise Cancelling (ENC) headsets are designed to deliver superior active noise reduction performance. Perfect for pilots that are passionate about sound. New DC ONE-X Series headsets combine advanced comfort and technology features with Bluetooth wireless in a lightweight (just 349 grams), yet rugged alloy suspension system.
Our ENC headsets feature electronically independent, dual earphone drivers with Fail Safe operation for uninterrupted communication - even if the ENC system or its power source fails.
- Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation for excellent ANR performance
- Rugged, yet lightweight alloy headband and suspension - just 12.3 ounces
- M-2 dynamic microphone for enhanced noise cancelling
- Ideal for aircraft requiring a low impedance microphone
- Fail-Safe operation ensures full communication in the event of battery loss or failure
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology provides high fidelity audio for mission-critical communications
- Outlast® fabric head pad technology absorbs excess heat buildup to virtually eliminate 'hot spots'
- Plush, surround-the-ear style leatherette ear seals provide a snug seal and enhanced comfort
- Bluetooth® wireless technology
- One-year warranty
No customer reviews for the moment.