CWU 27/P NOMEX® Flight Suit
The flame resistant flight suit, worn by all U.S. flight crews, keeps you safe without weighing you down.
It keeps you safe without weighing you down. The Propper CWU 27/P Nomex® Flight Suit is built to military specification YACL-WP PD 99-01 R as worn by all U.S. flight crews. Made with flame-resistant, non-melting Nomex® fabric, our suit features a two-way zipper with pull, six primary pockets, an adjustable waist belt with hook and loop closure, felled seams and a bi-swing back.
- Nomex® 92% meta aramid / 5% para aramid / 3% conductive fibers
- Sewn to military specification YACL-WP PD 99-01 R
- Features Nomex®, a flame-resistant, non-melting material
- Fabric is lightweight, will never fade
- NIR compliant* (all colors except Black)
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Six primary pockets with additional accessory pockets
- Two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at sleeve cuffs
- Adjustable waist belt with hook and loop closure
- Zippered leg openings
- Reinforced shoulders to prevent wear
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
No customer reviews for the moment.
2 other products in the same category: