Classic Comfort and Reliable Performance
The H10-13.4 is one of the best selling headsets in the aviation industry.
Proven, reliable performance and remarkable comfort have made the H10-13.4 the top choice for thousands of pilots.
- Expanded, super-soft, double foam head pad
- Larger, yet lighter, undercut, Comfort Gel, ear seals
- Universal flex boom for perfect microphone placement
- Exclusive M-7A, the most advanced noise-cancelling microphone available
- Low-profile volume control knob with detent settings
- Molded cord assembly made to exceptional pull and flex standards
- 5-Year Warranty, Made in USA
- FAA TSO Approved C-57b, C58a
- Exceeds RTCA/DO-214 Standards
- Weight (without cord assembly): 468 grams
- Certified Noise Reduction Rating - 23 dB
H10-13S - A stereo version of the H10-13.4, with a 5 foot straight cord and dual plugs. (Inline Stereo/Mono switch).
H10-13Y - A model for younger pilots. This small version of the H10-13.4 is upgradeable to the full sized version when needed.
No customer reviews for the moment.