Next generation, light-weight aviation headset
The Airman 7 features a high-quality amplified electret microphone for clear voice transmission.
A strong stainless steel headband with metal pivots improves durability for long headset life. The new microphone boom design provides stronger rotation stops, utilizing the full diameter of the ear cup. Furthermore, a pre-coiled overhead cord has been added to extend the useful life of the headset. The main headset cord is also more robust and features an improved design of the band relief on the ear cup entrance.
Comfort and Fit
The soft headband pad and lightweight design provides comfort, even on long flights. An added yoke provides enhanced comfort by allowing ear cup movement in all directions. Furthermore the Airman 7 comes with replaceable ear cup covers and optional leatherette ear cushions.
- An acoustic limiter protects users against sudden increases in sound levels
- FAA TSO Approval
- The Airman 7 headset is fully FAA TSO C-139a compliant.
- ARINC standards
- The Airman 7 is fully compliant to ARINC (Aeronautical Radio, Incorporated) requirements.
- Versions Available
- The Airman 7 is available in single-sided, dual-sided and headphone configurations.
- Impedance 150-600 Ω (±20%)
- Speaker Sensitivity 92 – 98 SPL/ mW @ 1 kHz ±5 dB
- Speaker Frequency Response 350 Hz – 3.5 kHz
- Microphone Sensitivity -28 dB re 1 V/Pa @ 1 kHz, 12 V
- Cord Length ~6 ft. (1.8 m)
- Noise Reduction Passive
- FAA TSO Approvals C-139a approved
- Connector Type PJ-068 & PJ-055 equivalent or XLR-5-12C
- Warranty 3 years
- Weight ~2.5-3.3 oz (70.9-94 g)
• For models AIRMAN 7-0220, AIRMAN 7-0211, AIRMAN 7-0001
- 600 Ω +/-20% @ 1 kHz
• For models AIRMAN 7-0110
- 300 Ω +/-20% @ 1 kHz
• For models AIRMAN 7-0210, AIRMAN 7-0000
- 150 Ω +/-20% @ 1 kHz
No customer reviews for the moment.