Jeppesen EASA-FCL General Student Pilot Route Manual - GSPRM
The indispensable manual for all aspiring pilots.
The Jeppesen EASA-FCL General Student Pilot Route Manual GSPRM has been developed to assist the student pilot in preparing for the professional pilot exam. Pilots working towards the EASA exams will need this manual during the examination. Get familiar with the Jeppesen charts and feel confident at your official exams.
Cum se livreaza
Conditii de returnare
In cooperation with EASA, Jeppesen provides the new General Student Pilot Route Manual (GSPRM) for EASA ATPL exams.
EASA kicked off the transition of the ATPL question bank to version ECQB-5. This new version will be implemented over an intended transition period of nine months by all EASA member states. The Jeppesen GSPRM supports the new question bank with a selection of charts defined by EASA out of the Jeppesen library of flight navigation charts.
NOTE: The purpose of the GSPRM is to support ground training and ATPL exams but must not be used for flight navigation! Same as with the old STPRM the content is „frozen“ per definition by EASA and navigation information will not be updated!!
- Abbreviations used in Airway Manual
- Charting Symbols Legend
- Enroute Chart Legend
- SID/DP and STAR Chart Legend
- Airport Chart Legend
- Approach Chart Legend
- Chart Legend - EASA Air OPS Aerodrome Operating Minimums (AOM)
- Low Altitude Enroute Charts: E(LO) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
- Plotting Chart: B777 North Atlantic Plotting Chart
- High Altitude Enroute Charts: E(HI) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
- Polar High Altitude Enroute Chart: AT(HI) 5
- VFR + GPS Chart: ED-4 (Germany, Stutgart – München)
- ATC Section: Flight Plan Model including instructions for its completion
- IFR Airports - Aberdeen (EGPD), Alicante (LEAL), Amsterdam (EHAM), De Kooy (EHKD), Dubrovnik (LDDU), London Heathrow (EGLL), Nantes-Atlantique (LFRS), Santorini (LGSR), Stuttgart (EDDS), Tromso (ENTC), Galbraith Lake (PAGB)
- VFR Airports - Aberdeen (EGPD), Alicante (LEAL), Dubrovnik (LDDU), Friedrichshafen (EDNY), Gloucestershire (EGBJ), Nantes-Atlantique (LFRS)
- Content of the GSPRM is „frozen“ per definition by EASA and navigation information will not be updated!
- Adjustments to the content are subject to definition by EASA
- The charts reflect the current content and design at freezing date
- Charts are NOT FOR NAVIGATIONAL USE and marked accordingly
- All charts and pages are identified with „GSPRM“ in the header
- The GSPRM content fits into one standard Jeppesen 2“ binder
- The set is delivered with binder and accessories (chart pockets and tabs)
Nici un review.