Comunică in siguranta cu tehnologie avansată, confort maxim, aspect elegant și o garanție pe viață - toate la un preț rezonabil!
Acum, cu noul microfon pe tija flexibila!
O bună comunicare este esențială pentru un zbor de succes. ASA oferă acest lucru în HS-1A cu cea mai avansată tehnologie, confort maxim, componente de înaltă calitate și aspect elegant - toate la un preț rezonabil!
Proiectate și fabricate de experți în domeniu, cei de la ASA sunt atât de încrezători în calitate, incat castile HS-1A sunt garantate împotriva defectelor de materiale și manoperă pe viața (doar proprietarului inițial).
Protejați-vă auzul, nu pierdeți niciun apel radio și asigurați-vă că transmisiile dvs. sunt auzite cu această cască bogate în funcții, la un pret excelent.
- Pernute de urechi din spumă acustică de înaltă densitate pentru o mai bună atenuare a zgomotului pasiv
- Are putere de reducere a zgomotului (NRR) de 23 dB
- Difuzoare de înaltă fidelitate pentru un sunet clar, natural
- Microfonul flex-boom (tija flexibila) cu anulare a zgomotului de tip Electret reduce zgomotul de fundal și permite transmiterea clară a vocii
- Conectorii pentru microfon și căști placate cu aur asigură cea mai bună conexiune și rezistă la coroziune
- Cablu rezistent, de înaltă calitate, îmbunătățește durata de viață a castii
- Capacitate stereo / mono
- Comenzi mari, duale, pentru ajustarea rapidă și ușoară a volumului pentru fiecare ureche
- Protectie microfon
- Bandă reglabilă, cu șuruburi ușoare pentru degetul mare, elimină „punctele fierbinți” și găzduiește ochelarii și orice dimensiune a capului
- Garniturile de urechi din spumă de calitate și greutatea ușoară adaugă un plus confortului general
- Design elegant, cu totul negru, cu aripi argintii ASA imprimate pe cupe
- Rezistente și fiabile - totuși la un preț rezonabil pentru valoare maximă
- Garantie pe viata
Weight: 0.73 Kg
In aviation headsets the STEREO/MONO switch allows each headphone speaker (Left and Right) to operate on a separate channel when the switch is in the STEREO position, and switches both earphone speakers on to a single MONO channel when in the MONO position. On your HS-1A headset the STEREO/MONO switch is located on the headset chord. Stereo mode can only be used in aircraft equipped with a 2-channel input from a stereo source. Most general aviation aircraft however are not equipped with a stereo source and you will need to use your HS-1A headset in MONO mode to hear from both headphone speakers.
This is likely because your aircraft intercoms and radios have only a single channel input. Your headset must be set to MONO. You will notice a small switch located on the headset chord, move this switch from the STEREO to the MONO position. You should now hear sound from both headphone speakers. Also confirm that you have the volume knobs turned up on each side of the earpieces.
You likely have the volume knobs turned down on each side of the headphone earpieces. Confirm that the volume is up and that the headset is on MONO mode. The STEREO/MONO switch is located on the headset chord.
The O-ring is to hold the foam cover for the microphone firmly in place. We suggest slipping the O-ring over the open end of the foam cover, and then sliding them onto the microphone together. Attempting to put the O-ring on over the foam cover already on the microphone may cause damage to the the cover.
The headsets are standard set up for aircraft and are in the medium impedance range of 600 to 1000 Ohms.
The cable on the HS-1 is approximately 5 feet (60 inches).
ASA AirClassic HS-1A Best in Industry Lifetime Warranty and Wear and Tear Replacement Program
ASA AirClassics™ HS-1 Headset (ASA-HS-1A) is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product and is provided solely for the benefit of the initial purchaser of the new headset. ASA will repair or replace at its discretion any manufacturing defect free of charge.
This lifetime warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accident, lost/stolen, abuse, misuse, misapplication, or modifications. The warranty applies to individual users only; the warranty does not apply when the headset is used in a fleet environment or rental capacity.
The term “lifetime” refers to the expected lifetime of the product and parts. A product’s lifetime is a function of how much use it gets and how well it is cared for and not by how old it is.
All warranty claims must be sent back directly to ASA and include the headset in its entirety as well as the Lifetime Warranty and Wear and Tear Replacement Program Claim Form or the required information outlined on the form. ASA is not responsible for shipping or transportation charges from you to ASA.
This warranty and the remedies set forth above are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies and conditions, whether oral or written, express or implied. ASA specifically disclaims any and all implied warranties, including without limitation WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, ASA is not responsible for direct, or for special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty or condition.
Examples of warrantied issues:
- Failure of the mic
- Failure of left or right speaker when switched to mono mode
- Failure of the mono / stereo switch
Examples of non-warrantied issues:
- Peeling of the plastic wiring insulator surround the headset chord
- Torn headpad or earseal
- Missing screws, washers or nuts
Many of these non-warrantied items can be purchased for a nominal fee from ASA or claimed as part of the wear and tear replacement program, please see description below.
WEAR AND TEAR REPLACEMENT PROGRAM
Wear and tear is damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal use or aging. While ASA uses the very best materials and craftsmanship, normal wear and tear is inevitable and will occur over time as a result of normal use.
ASA offers a unique replacement program as a sole benefit to the original purchaser of the new headset. If at any time during ownership your headset has deteriorated to a level beyond use you may return it to ASA and be provided with a voucher code for the purchase of a new headset for $95 USD (plus shipping and applicable taxes).
In addition, some replacement parts and headset upgrades are available and may be purchased through asa2fly.com if you do not require a full headset replacement. ASA also offers screw sets for your HS-1A headset at no cost; please contact ASA directly to order.
SUBMITTING A CLAIM
If you wish to submit a lifetime warranty or wear and tear replacement claim you will need to adhere to the following steps.
- Complete the Lifetime Warranty and Wear and Tear Replacement Program Claim Form or provide the information required on that form. This information is required for your claim to be processed.
- Pack and ship your HS-1A headset. Be sure to include either your claim form or the required information from the claim form inside the package. ASA is not responsible for shipping or transportation charges from you to us. Please remove all aftermarket parts you wish to keep (i.e. gel ear seals). Claims may be sent to:
ASA – Warranty Claim
7005 132nd Place SE
Newcastle, WA 98059
- For approved lifetime warranty claims, a new or repaired headset will be sent back to you via USPS Priority Mail for domestic shipments or UPS Worldwide for international shipments outside the U.S. or Canada. If an alternative shipping method is required please note this on your claim form. On average you will receive your headset within 7 business days from date of receipt. For approved wear and tear replacement claims you will receive a voucher code for the purchase of a new headset within 5 business days via email.
Nici un review.