Improve your engine’s performance and help it last longer with AeroShell Turbine Engine Oil 500 (ASTO 500). This 5 mm²/s synthetic oil includes a balanced combination of carefully selected additives to offer better thermal and oxidation stability and metal passivation.
Turbine Engine Oil 500 Features and Benefits
- Outstanding high-temperature and oxidation stability;
- High viscosity index synthetic base fluids maintain viscosity and help protect components;
- Excellent load carrying properties;
- Good low-volatility characteristics; and
- Resistance to high-temperature corrosion of metals.
AeroShell Turbine Engine Oil 500 specifications
- US – Approved MIL-PRF-23699G Grade STD, Approved SAE AS5780B Grade SPC
- British – Approved DEF STAN 91-101 Grade OX-27
- French – Equivalent DCSEA 299/A
- NATO Code – O-156
- Joint Service Designation – OX-27
Nici un review.