The TQ-KRT2-S aviation radio for the standard 57mm Ø cut-out is one of the most modern radios on the market.
Lowest weight, compact dimensions, lowest power consumption – all made possible by the highly digitized technology.
A brilliant TFT colour display suitable for sunlight, an integrated voice-controlled intercom and intuitive operation result in an unbeatable price-performance ratio.
General data/basic data
- ≥10 W at 4 Ω
- approx. 370 g
- Standard: 63 x 62 x 149 mm (2,5 x 2,4 x 5,86“) Ø 57mm (2,25“) detail
- 8,33 / 25 kHz VHF-Radio Transceiver
- 117.975 - 137.000 MHz
- ±5 ppm
- 9 - 30 V DC
- gesamt: 0.2 - 1.0 A (depending on the number of queries) Send: 17 - 30 W (depending on the respective modulation) Standby: 1 - 1.4 W (depending on display brightness setting)
- Standby: 1 - 1.4 W (depending on display brightness setting) Send: 17 - 30 W (depending on modulation)
- 6 W @ ≥ 13.5 V
- -20°C ... +55°C
Max. Operating height:
- 35.000 ft
- Sender: EUROCAE ED-23C Class 4, 6, RTCA DO-186B Class 4, 6
- Receiver: EUROCAE ED-23C Class C-D-E-H1/2, RTCA DO-186B Class C-D-E
- Environment: RTCA DO-160F / ED14F
- Software: RTCA DO-178C / ED12C Level D
- ETSO-2C169a / TSO-C169a
- EASA.21O.10038036; FCC
- TFT colour display
- suitable for sunlight
- minimal power consumption
- Integrated 2-place-Intercom, voice controlled
- ETSO, TSO, FCC approval
- Digital technology
Nici un review.