Oxford Aviation Academy CBT - ATPL DC Electrics
Cum se livreaza
Conditii de returnare
This interactive training course teaches the subject of Direct Current or DC Electrical theory and its associated systems and components up to the standard required by the EASA Air Transport Pilot’s Licence syllabus. The course has been developed by aviation specialists and multimedia designers at Oxford Aviation Academy, one of the world’s leading professional flying training schools.
Though the course is meant primarily for student professional pilots, it will also be valuable to student aircraft engineers as a high quality introduction to DC. We hope, too, that General Aviation pilots who wish to expand their knowledge will find much to interest them here. Qualified airline transport pilots might also find much to interest them, in terms of both fulfilling recurrent training requirements and improving their knowledge of DC.
In order to assist students in their preparation for the ATPL examinations, this course includes 190 EASA ATPL-style questions and answers.
- Generators & Alternators
- Aircraft DC Electrical Power System
- DC Motors
- Bonding & Screening
- Circuit Protection
- Basic Principles
Fixed Exes for Windows 7,8 and 10
Microsoft have recently put out a Windows update that disables a driver used by the copy protection technology used on the CD-ROMs. This means that you may find that some, or all, of the CD-ROMs will no longer work on Windows 7, 8 and 10.
If you experience problems running the CD-ROMs on Windows 7, 8 or 10, you will need to apply one of these fixed exe files.
Note: More detailed instructions can be found here: https://cbt.caeoxfordinteractive.com/mod/page/view.php?id=3023.
1. Insert the product CD-ROM and install the software.
2. From the links below, download the fixed exe for your product (the fixed exe is compressed into a zip archive).
3. Extract the fixed exe from the downloaded zip archive.
4. Replace the exe file in your install location (default is specified in "File to Replace") with the file extracted in step 3.
5. Run the software.
|Product||Version||Download||File to Replace|
|DC Electrics||-||DC_no_drm.zip||C:\Program Files (x86)\OAAmedia\ATPL DC Electrics\system\DC-menu.exe|
- Multimedia Ground & Flight Training
- Covers the JAA/EASA ATPL theoretical knowledge syllabus
- Contains over 190 ATPL examination-style questions and answers
- Your personal instructor on CD-ROM
Nici un review.