The RTH80 is a 1090MHz Extended Squitter ADS-B / Mode S receiver complying with the basic requirements of RTCA DO-260A. The device operates from any DC power supply between 10 and 28 VDC.
The RTH80 receives ADS-B reports and performs decoding and checking of message validity. Valid ADS-B messages are passed on to a connected device for further processing, storage or display.
The device has the basic capabilities of an ADS-B Class A0 receiver and provides reliable reception down to a minimum signal strength of -78 dBm.
The RTH80 provides error detection based on the standard Mode S CRC-24 and preamble detection. The detected messages are transmitted as raw data via RS-232, USB or Ethernet TCP/UPD Broadcast Protocol.
Dimensions 65 x 65 x 160 mm
Weight 580 g
Power Supply Voltage 13,8 V DC
Current typ. < 300 mA*
Transmitter power at antenna connector 175 W
EUROCAE ED-73C, CS-ETSO-2C112a / FAA TSO-C112c
DO-181D Class 1, Level 2es, non-diversity
TSO-C112c, 14 CFR part 21 subpart O
EASA.21O.269, FAA TSO-C112c
- Class A0 1090 MHz ADS-B Receiver
- Reception of all Mode S Downlink formats
- Sensitivity: -78 dBm (minimum trigger level MTL)
- Compliant to the basic requirements specified in RTCA DO-206A
- Check of message validity, error detection based on the standard Mode S CRC-24 and preamble detection
- OUtput of received messages via RS232 serial line, USB or Fast Ethernet TCP/UDP protocol
- Flexible interface-configuration via network interface using a web browser or via a terminal emulator
- Optional internal filtering according to message types
Nici un review.