Air Law for Microlight Pilots, Aviation Law for Sport Pilots – Geoff Weighell - AFE
Air Law for Microlight Pilots is the first book to deal specifically with Air Law as it relates to pilots of microlights, gliders, balloons, paramotors, gyrocopters and other sport aviation pilots.
Designed to enable to user to pass the relevant UK Private Pilot Licence (PPL) or National Private Pilot Licence (NPPL) air law examination, it will be equally invaluable for the qualified pilot seeking to update his or her knowledge of aviation law, flight rules and procedures. This book sets out to detail those parts of Aviation Law which are relevant to sports aviation (recreational) pilots, focusing in particular on microlight pilots where powered aircraft are concerned, explaining the detail of the subject in a commonsense way designed to help the reader learn. Comprehensive, readable and illustrated throughout (including a full colour section), this book will become the standard reference for sports aviation law. It also includes comprehensive progress and revision questions and answers to help the reader consolidate his or her knowledge.
Subjects covered include:
- AVIATION LEGISLATION
- AERONAUTICAL INFORMATION
- LICENCES, RATINGS, AUTHORITIES
- PILOT LICENSING
- LICENCE CONSIDERATIONS
- INSTRUCTOR RATINGS (MICROLIGHTS) AND EXAMINER AUTHORITIES
- AIRCRAFT REGISTRATION AND AIRWORTHINESS
- AIRCRAFT OPERATION
- FLIGHT RULES (RULES 24 TO 27)
- AIRSPACE - AIRSPACE RESTRICTIONS AND HAZARDS
- INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT - ROYAL FLIGHTS
- AIR TRAFFIC SERVICES
- ALTIMETER SETTING PROCEDURES
- OPERATIONAL PROCEDURES AND RULES OF THE AIR
- AERIAL COLLISION AVOIDANCE
- LOW FLYING
- AERODROME SIGNALS AND MARKINGS
- DISTRESS, DIFFICULTY AND URGENCY SIGNALS
- ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION REGULATIONS.
No customer reviews for the moment.