The Kannad Integra ELT offers the highest level of resiliency through an innovative backup antenna design. Operating independently of the aircraft, the back-up antenna will transmit your position through the 406 MHz frequency to the Cospas-Sarsat search and rescue satellites.
The Integra AF is designed for flat installation on fixed wing aircraft.
Integra AF Features
- Automatic fixed ELT: type ELT(AF)
- Cospas-Sarsat class II : operating temperatures -20° to +55°C
- Two-frequency transmitter (121.5 / 406MHz):
406.037 MHz ,operating life time 24 hours at -20°C
121.5 homing device, operating life time > 48 hours at -20°C
- 6 year battery life-time
- Short circuit protection
- Location input via RS232 NMEA
- Internal GPS receiver with internal antenna
- Integral antenna transmitter
- Weight: 760g. (Max)
- Transmitter dimensions: 131x 86 x 75.4 mm
Integra AF Includes
- The revolutionary Orolia Kannad INTEGRA AF ELT
- The COMPACT universal mounting bracket designed for retrofit to replace a former 121.5 ELT by an AF INTEGRA
- RC200 remote control panel
- DIN-12 connector
- SUB-D 9 pts female connector
No customer reviews for the moment.