Oxford Aviation Academy CBT - ATPL Air Law
This ICAO based ATPL Air Law course is a self-teach, interactive, multimedia, computer-based training (CBT) course for pilots of all levels, up to ATPL, whether student or qualified. The CBT has been jointly developed by aviation specialists, instructors and multimedia designers from Oxford Aviation Academy, one of the world’s leading professional flying training schools.
The main aim of this CBT is to enable aviation personnel and student professional pilots to learn about Air Law more effectively, more enjoyably and more rapidly than ever before. A further major objective of this CBT is to prepare student pilots for success in the JAA/EASA ATPL theoretical knowledge examination in Air Law.
The CD-Rom contains over 500 ATPL-style test questions and answers to enable you to benefit from Oxford Aviation Academy’s unequalled experience in preparing thousands of students for the JAA/EASA ATPL examinations.
- International Agreements & Organisations
- Airworthiness of Aircraft
- Aircraft Nationality & Registration Marks
- Personnel Licencing
- Rules of the Air
- Procedures in Flight Operations
- Air Traffic Services
- Procedures for Air Traffic Management
- Area Control Service
- Approach Control Service
- Aerodrome Control Services
- Radar Services
- Aeronautical Information Services
- Aerodrome Lighting and Signs
- Aerodrome Obstacles & Emergency Services
- Search and Rescue
- Aircraft Accident and Incident Investigation
- Multimedia Ground & Flight Training
- Covers the JAA/EASA ATPL Syllabus for Air Law (ICAO based)
- Contains over 500 ATPL examination-style questions and answers
- Numerous 3D images and animations
- Your personal instructor on CD-ROM
No customer reviews for the moment.